Wedding Videos

Monday, April 2, 2012


Jeremy and Kaite Webb - Same Day Edit from Egbert Media on Vimeo.

Well this past week has been busy. It involved me flying to L.A. and filming my friends wedding. I started at 7 am and didn't finish until 1:00 am that next morning. Overall it was really really fun and I am so happy for them.

I learned something very interesting about everything though. This video I shot and edited in the same day so that it was playing at their reception by 6:30 PM. It was a hard task and with L.A. traffic I didn't have a lot of time to do it. I think I spent about an hour and a half editing the video - but because I have training in quick deadline news stories I was able to make it look the best I could with the time I had.

However when I did show it people were utterly amazed at the end product. They were just amazed at how I was able to get it done and showing at the reception.

It made me realize that future media professionals don't just have to be able to produce good content, they have to be able to produce it faster than everybody else at a high quality. I was able to do that by writing down what shots I wanted to use for the beginning middle and end. However those who can't do this will probably be out preformed by those who can. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Aaron Allsop © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions