Harry Potter on a new muggle device

Monday, April 2, 2012

When I first got my Kindle Fire the first books I tried to buy were the Harry Potter series. Before facebook, twitter, and youtube - Harry Potter dominated my life. However they were never released on Kindle.

But now they are.

J.K. Rowling is doing it a little differently though. Instead of buying them off of the amazon website you have to buy the books off of her new site, Pottermore.

This is good news for consumers though. If I were to buy it off of Amazon and then get a different device than the Kindle I would have to re buy the book. On the Pottermore website when you buy the Harry Potter series you get access to it for any device you have.

Amazon must be pretty upset about this but consumers seem to be pretty happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Aaron Allsop © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions