Out last visit of our second day was to Banyan Branch. Overall this was the coolest place that we visited.
Banyan Branch is an integrated Social Media Agency. They have been around for only a few years but have already established themselves as leaders in Social Media Marketing.
In the back of their offices they have a wall that holds about 20 large TV's that are displaying trends, topics, graphs, tweets - and it is all in real time. Not only that but their software tracks everything that is being said and how it relates to their clients. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they found this blog post about them. If so and they are reading this I would like to say, "Thanks for the visit."
What I got out of visiting them is how they were able to make money off of social media and how they were able to help companies use it not so much as another way to make money but as a tool to interact with their customers.
Seattle Part 7 - Banyan Branch
●
Monday, April 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search this blog
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
-
This last week I went on a school sponsored internship trip to Seattle to visit companies in the area. We visited a wide range of companies ...
-
Here is a video that I made for Awkward Moments . I it is a real life awkward first kiss
-
Last weekend I was able to do something that I have always wanted to do - attend the Sundance Film Festival. It was a really interesting exp...
-
Jeremy and Kaite Webb - Same Day Edit from Egbert Media on Vimeo . Well this past week has been busy. It involved me flying to L.A. and...
-
It seems just a while ago the new Sony FS-100 was being announced. This was a great new camera for DSLR shooters because it had the benefits...
-
When I first got my Kindle Fire the first books I tried to buy were the Harry Potter series. Before facebook, twitter, and youtube - Harry P...
-
For my youtube series Awkward Moments In Life I am fortunate enough to have google adsense enabled on my videos. What does that mean? It me...
-
So Sundance was a pretty awesome experience, I can't wait to go next year. The best part about the event was that everyone was involved ...
-
This last week I went on a school sponsored internship trip to Seattle to visit companies in the area. We visited a wide range of companies ...
-
Out last visit of our second day was to Banyan Branch . Overall this was the coolest place that we visited. Banyan Branch is an integrated...





0 comments:
Post a Comment